Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laurie L Cederberg has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I highly recommend Dr. Laurie Cederberg. She is an excellent, knowledgeble family physician. She delivered two of my babies with ease and confidence. She is very encouraging and has great listening skills. She is very caring and great with children. In fact she is my children's doctor as well. I always feel at ease with Dr. Cederberg and am confident in the wonderful care I receive from her. She is quick to return my calls and answers all my questions. I always feel as though I am the most important patient she has had all day.
30 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Ventura County Medical Center
Dr. Laurie L Cederberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSutter Medical Group Of The Redwoods, 510 Doyle Park Dr, Santa Rosa, CA
Dr. Laurie L Cederberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.