Dr. Laurie L Cederberg Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Laurie L Cederberg?

Competent and Caring

I highly recommend Dr. Laurie Cederberg. She is an excellent, knowledgeble family physician. She delivered two of my babies with ease and confidence. She is very encouraging and has great listening skills. She is very caring and great with children. In fact she is my children's doctor as well. I always feel at ease with Dr. Cederberg and am confident in the wonderful care I receive from her. She is quick to return my calls and answers all my questions. I always feel as though I am the most important patient she has had all day.

Dr. Laurie L Cederberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.