Dr. Cochran Poor Customer Service and Medical Care

Had to take off a half day of work to do a Basic Med physical. Got to the practice filled out a bunch of forms, waited to be seen and then was told Dr. Cochran would not see me because she didn't feel comfortable signing off my Basic Med physical because of a condition listed on my form. Didn't even take the time or have the decency to see me to discuss this, she sent her staff in to tell me. What kind of doctor does not even have the decency to discuss a patient's situation before making a decision, especially after taking off from work and waiting to see her. I would not recommend using this doctor she clearly has no customer service skills and must be a rookie, not very seasoned medical doctor.

Dr. Laurie E Taunton Cochran is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Forsyth, GA.

Dr. Laurie E Taunton Cochran Is this you?