Dr. Laurie Erickson Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Laurie Erickson?

Horrible

Posted on April 9th, 2012

The worst doctor ever comes to mind. I delivered my first baby with her and she would just come in and say do you have any questions and then run out. Well, I don't know what to ask, I have never had a child before. Stripped my membranes and did not tell me I would bleed after or what the process entailed. Let a resident sow me up after I ripped with delivery which took WAY too long and was painful. Thank you Dr. Evil.

HORRIBLE

Posted on January 14th, 2010

AFTER RUNNING TWO TIMES TO THE HOSPITOL FOR SPOTTING AND FAINTING AND THROWING UP. MY VISITS WHERE JUST HORRIBLE. THEY DIDNT EVEN ACKNOWLEDE THE FACT OF EVERYTHING GOIN ON WITH ME. INSTEAD DR ERICKSON TRIED TO REFFER ME TO A HEART DOCTOR, A HEART DOCTOR THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SPOTTING AND FAINTING. DONT LET THEM FOOL YOU WITH THEIR FAKE SMILES AND SWEET TALKS, THEY TELL YOU WHATEVER SO YOU CAN GET OUT OF THEIR OFFICE. THEY ALSO DO NOT GIVE YOU BED REST OF ANY KIND, NO MATTER WHATS GOING ON WITH YOU, I WAS SPOTTING AND THEY SAID I WAS OK, THEN I FAINTED AND I WAS OK AS WELL. PLEASE DO NOT GO HERE. THEY REALLY DO NOTHING FOR YOU. YOU CAN FIND WAY BETTER THAT WILL REALLY BETHERE FOR YOU.

Posted on June 11th, 2015