Dr. Laurie S Fouser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurie S Fouser?

I am eternally grateful for Dr. Fauser's care of our daughter.

Dr. Fouser is terrific!

Not only is Dr. Fouser an expert in her field, she is wonderfully caring and personal. I'm sure the only reason I had to wait a bit in the waiting room is because she was doing a thorough and personal job seeing her patients before us. She takes the time to see the patient as a whole person. She wants to know what else is going on in their lives because some of it might affect their diagnosis or treatment. I recommend Dr. Fouser whole-heartedly. Lot's of people rate doctors when they are unhappy. It takes a little extra effort to rate them when they are happy with with their experience. I am taking the time to give great feedback because she is terrific!

Metastatic Melanoma

Dr. Laurie S Fouser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.