Dr. Laurie P Gerstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurie P Gerstein?

Compassionate!

A wonderful doctor who ├Ęchibits concern and compassion!

Have gone to her for several years. Has a wonderful bedside manner. Took the time to respond to all my questions. Never felt rushed. Extremely satisfied.

Decent Bedside Manner and Knoweledgable

I thought she was knowledgeable and kind. She answered my questions with empathy and a sense of humor and conducted a thorough exploration of my symptoms. I think in comparison to most doctors, she had great bedside manner and I will definitely be going back to her.

Would not order a needed test--told me to go to my primary for it (less of a bonus for her at the end of the month from the insurance co, I suppose) then tried to argue a second test by telling me that my very real symptoms are psychological. She turned out to be dead wrong. Terrible bed side manner. One of those doctors with the paternalistic attitude who treats you with no respect and is threatened by any information you might know. A throwback from 1950. A totally frustrating experience.

Dr. Laurie P Gerstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Doylestown, PA.