Dr. Laurie J Hudgins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurie J Hudgins?

Dr. Hudgins is wonderful! Even though I was scheduled for yearly exam, I had some questions. She took the time to talk to me in detail, scheduled follow up testing, and called quickly with results (even after she had been up all night delivering babies). She is the first doctor that made me feel like a person, my symptoms weren't just in my head, and my questions were valid.

She is not informative during labor and delivery, seems very distant and uncaring. She does not value the opinions of other medical professionals or her patients. She doesn't present different options to her patients and allow them to make informed decisions.

I have great respect for Dr. Hudgins. She is thorough and always spends more than ample time during my visits. Her calm nature and genuine interest in my health makes me feel at ease and confident of excellent healthcare under her care.

Dr. Laurie J Hudgins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blacksburg, VA.