Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laurie L Jepson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Jepson is seeing me on a temporary basis since I am not able to see my regular doctor. She is prompt, and takes her job seriously. I feel comfortable with her and her examinations of me. I see her again in a few weeks and feel she will be able to answer my questions and check my progress from a terrible infection that kept me hospitalized for 12 days.
Dr. Jepson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1991
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Laurie L Jepson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Preferred One PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEssentia Health St Marys Childrens Hospital, 400 E 3rd St, Duluth, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Laurie L Jepson in this video.
Dr. Laurie L Jepson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duluth, MN.