Dr. Laurie A Kardon Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Laurie A Kardon?

Seemed to be under the influence

I was very concerned by her. She acted as if she were under the influence of a mind mood altering substance. She seemed to be out in space. She asked me the same question 3 times during the two minuets she was in the office with me. She then forgot to come back in to tell me more about the horrible health condition she diagnosed me with. I was crying when she gave me the diagnosis and she just said “continue the medication your previous doctor put you on.” She couldn’t seem to answer any questions. Lack of care, and concerning mannerisms. What an embarrassment to her practice.

Absolutely horrible bedside manner. Refused to answer my questions or test for medical condtions prior to prescribing medication. Just wanted to get me in and out of the door as soon as possible. Not at all concerned with my health or wellbeing. She should be reprimanded for her behavior. Unacceptable to say the least. Would NOT recommend.

Worst Doctor I've Seen

The medical treatment I received from Dr. Kardon is by far the worst and most inhumane medical treatment I have ever received. Stay clear of this woman. Urgent Care should FIRE her.