Dr. Laurie Klabi Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Laurie Klabi?

Posted on April 20th, 2017

I adore Dr. Klabi and the entire staff.

Posted on February 8th, 2017

I really appreciated how much time Dr. Klabi spent with me explaining the insertion of an IUD. I had always been on the Nuva Ring and had a lot of anxiety about the Merena. She was kind, respectful, and professional. I would recomend her to everyone searching for an OB. She is a true asset to the Healthcare Group for Women at MoBap.

Posted on March 31st, 2014

I had a very easy pregnancy & delivery. But as it turned out Dr. Klabi didn't remove my entire placenta. And after 7 weeks pp bleeding, I had to have a d&c. During the routine procedure she illustrated her carelessness but not reviewing my chart that I have an abnormally tilted uterus. She punctured my uterus & I was hospitalized. When I woke up from surgery she was extremely frantic & didn't explain to me what was going on. It wasn't until the on call doctor in the hospital came to see me the next day that the situation was explained. She is flighty, careless & I would not recommend her to anyone. Before my pregnancy I had seen Dr. Klabi for annual exams for over 12 years. She'd probably make a great nurse practitioner but I wouldn't trust her to delivery another child of mine.

Posted on June 29th, 2013

Wrong diagnosis

Horrible experience with Dr. Klabi

Posted on April 30th, 2013

Don't go near Dr. Klabi. Medically she is average, but she and her office need to get their act together. When there was a chance that I had lost my unborn child, her receptionist accidentally revealed the news through the glass window in the waiting room! Then I was forced to wait in an exam room for 30 minutes before they sent in a nurse practitioner to give me the official bad news and schedule surgery. Dr. Klabi never contacted me and I only saw her for 2 minutes during pre-op days later. Her office didn't answer the exchange number and had no follow-up or education after my losses. Everyone I tell this story to is horrified, even the internist who referred me to her.

great dr

Posted on September 17th, 2012

i think dr. klabi and her staff are all very personal, respectable, and prefessionals. Dr. Klabi is so sweet and kind and is always willing to listen and do all she can for you. I highly reccommend her .

Can't imagine better care...

Posted on July 19th, 2010

Dr. Klabi has seen me through numerous "routine" visits and two pregnancies. All the while she has always felt like a friend. I always feel encouraged to ask the "dumb" questions and feel there is a common respect for my time that I also try to show her and her staff!Her partners are also caring professionals and I feel lucky to have found this group!

Posted on January 5th, 2017