Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Laurie R Lebleu has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Laurie R Lebleu has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Laurie R Lebleu has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 11
She was so wonderful from my very first appointment! She answered every question without making me feel like any of them were dumb. Helped me follow my birth plan, almost to a T! Very natural birth friendly! Made me feel like I truly mattered and let me make each decision along the way!Saw me almost every appointment! (except one while she was on vacation) This wonderful woman cheered me on through my unmedicated, vaginal birth! It was beautiful! Would never go to anyone else!
Dr. Lebleu was my OB/GYN during my first pregnancy and was a pleasure to work with. I was diagnosed with PIH at around 26 weeks and Dr. Lebleu took excellent care of me. My daughter was born safe and sound, healthy as can be and I owe that to Dr Lebleu. I would recommend her to anyone and when I have another child, I will most definitely choose her again.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
14 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Laurie R Lebleu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsThe Womans Clinic, 312 Grammont St Ste 300, Monroe, LA
Dr. Laurie R Lebleu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroe, LA.