Dr. Laurie R Lebleu Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Laurie R Lebleu?

She was so wonderful from my very first appointment! She answered every question without making me feel like any of them were dumb. Helped me follow my birth plan, almost to a T! Very natural birth friendly! Made me feel like I truly mattered and let me make each decision along the way!Saw me almost every appointment! (except one while she was on vacation) This wonderful woman cheered me on through my unmedicated, vaginal birth! It was beautiful! Would never go to anyone else!

Very Pleased with Dr. LeBleu

Dr. Lebleu was my OB/GYN during my first pregnancy and was a pleasure to work with. I was diagnosed with PIH at around 26 weeks and Dr. Lebleu took excellent care of me. My daughter was born safe and sound, healthy as can be and I owe that to Dr Lebleu. I would recommend her to anyone and when I have another child, I will most definitely choose her again.

Dr. Laurie R Lebleu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroe, LA.