Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laurie A Logan
Dr. Laurie A Logan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Crosse, WI. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Logan is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Health System La Crosse, Iowa Health Des Moines Luthern Hospital and Mercy Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Laurie A Logan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Laurie A Logan has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Laurie A Logan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Laurie A Logan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Recently moved to a new town and had an appointment with her. She is the only doctor I have ever seen who actually sat down, listened to all of my concerns, and took notes. Everything she suggested I was 100% comfortable with and she assured me that if I wasn't comfortable that we would try other things. 26 years of life and I finally found a doctor who treats me like a human. Love her! Highly recommend.
I suffer from diverticulosis. I made an appointment to be seen. The doctor was an hour late and spent about three minutes with me. She prescribed me antibiotics and pain medication. I took all of my medications as directed and was not granted a refill on my pain medication. After refusing to get a CT for this, as I have dealt with the issue most of my life, she denied me medication. Despite taking my pain medication as directed, one pill every four hours, I was treated like a junkie. I was highly offended by the whole process and left in severe pain until I could see a different doctor. Save your time and money and do not see Dr. Logan.
Dr. Logan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Laurie A Logan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic Health System, 800 West Ave S, La Crosse, WI
Dr. Laurie A Logan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Crosse, WI.