Dr. Laurie Lovely Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurie Lovely?

Posted on April 27th, 2016

We switched to her in our 4th attempt at IUI and received such caring and information. We definitely count her among our family!

Posted on March 19th, 2016

Dr. Lovely and staff are very compassionate and definitely make the fertility journey easier overall. Dr. Lovely is great at explaining things and tells it how it is (which I really like).

Amazing Experience

Posted on September 22nd, 2012

Words cannot express how grateful we are to California IVF. We struggled to conceive "naturally" for over 2 years and were disapointed every month. Because we live in Placer County, we visited a closer fertility clinic and had, not a terrible experience, but one that didn't suit our personalities. We were told about a clinic in Davis (Cal IVF) and we really feel like it was meant to be. The doctors, the staff, everyone felt like family during a time when you need family the most. They took their time to explain our options, helped us understand which path was right for us and made us feel so comfortable. I am now happy to say that I am pregnant with Twins, through the help of California IVF and we couldn't be more thrilled to meet our babies!!!Thank you so much California IVF!!!

Posted on December 28th, 2011

Dr. Lovely is the BEST doctor I have ever seen/had. She is very smart, caring and understandable. I am so happy to have had her as my doctor & actually feel sad that I know longer need to see her for care. That is a rare doctor... when you actually feel badly when you no longer need to go to appointments!!!

Linda Harris

Posted on May 21st, 2011

Laurie which is also my high school family band member at gpt. high school was stationed at keesler afb when i came in at 3 1/2 centimeters. her patience and kindness was absolutely welcomed in my family. thank you girl, i gave birth to a wonderful son james.he is now 19 and the best thing to ever happen to me. thanks laurie for helping make that day a special one. love ya, linda harris davis, on face book at little grace, look for our friends

Posted on July 18th, 2016