Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laurie Doty
Dr. Laurie Doty, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Bay Shore, NY. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Doty is affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn, Brooklyn University Hospital and Saint Joseph Hospital. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Laurie Doty has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Laurie Doty has the following 1 expertise
- Critical Care
Dr. Laurie Doty is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 2
Dr. Doty is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
Brooklyn University Hospital
Saint Joseph Hospital
University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
8 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 2005
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Laurie Doty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.