Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laurie A Marti has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I think of Dr. Marti as a super-sleuth, trying to find the root causes, not just mask symptoms with prescriptions. I appreciate that she recognizes the importance of quality of life, emotions, relationships, work, etc, as part of health and counts my input every bit as important as the lab results. I deliberately insert her name into every conversation about my health!
Doctor Marti is great in that she wants to find and fix the root of the problem, not just cover up your symptoms with prescription drugs. She is a rare MD in that she understands and uses nutrition along with medications to address all aspects of your health. She's always cheerful, positive, and encouraging, and takes as much time with you as you need. Highly recommended!
I have been going to Dr.Marti for the past few years and have had only positive experiences with her. I never have to wait when I get to her office and she responds quickly to my emails and pharm refill requests. I am a RN and try to keep up with the latest--Dr.Marti does to! I highly recommend her!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2010, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
19 Years Experience
American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine At Chicago
Locations & DirectionsLaurie A Marti Md, 5400 Carillon Pt Bldg 5000, Kirkland, WA
Dr. Laurie A Marti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kirkland, WA.