Dr. Laurie Montano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurie Montano?

One-stop, friendly family healthcare

Dr. Montano and her staff have always provided prompt, pleasant, and professional help for any health issues I or my child have had. I highly recommend Dr. Montano.

professional patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Montano's for almost 10 years. I have an autoimmune disease,My illness is very rare and takes a lot of time and energy to keep me healthy. I feel I have received superior care from Dr. Montano. Dr. Montano gives me all the time I need when I have an appointment.She has worked with the mayo clinic and several area doctors to keep them posted on my condition. I have seen Dr. O Fallon when Dr. Montano is away and received the same high level of care , I always feet welcomed by the staff and I would highly recommend her to my friends

excellent doctor

Dr. Montano and her staff are wonderful. They are caring and kind and don't just treat you like a number. I feel well taken care of and respected in this office.

Best Dr I have found yet

Dr Montano has great follow up, bedside manner and concern and i am so glad I found her.

Outstanding Doctor

Dr. Montano is not only extremely competent, caring and compassionate she is one of the most thoughtful physicians I have had as a doctor. She always involves me in the decision making about my health and often is thinking about ways to improve my medications between visits. In addition, her ability to diagnose is exceptional.

ugh

I went in for a cough and cold like symptoms after three days. She told me it was a virus. 5 days later I ended up in the ER because she told me to wait it out until 10 days when she would give me antibiotics. I was really upset at one point and the nurse told me I should stop crying because the doctor didn't handle that well.The stories go on... Would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Dr. Montano is adequate. She is not enthusiastic about delving into a person's total health care/prevention and making a plan to work with you for wellness. Although she uses the computer extensively to log in every visit, she will forget to follow up on important aspects. I will almost always have to remind her about one of my issues that has to be followed up every year. She also has forgotten to order important tests for my age and gender.

Dr. Laurie Montano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.