Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laurie J Pierce has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Dr. Laurie J Pierce is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
This doctor is absolutely ridiculous. She denied me the ability to obtain a special detergent that would eliminate the smell of feces and urine. I am a paraplegic and unfortunately I have a neurogenic bowel and neurogenic bladder. I do not understand how any doctor who takes an oath could deny this medical treatment to me without examining me or even calling me to find out how bad my bladder and bowel condition is. In my opinion Dr. Pierce should be reported to the Medical Board.
- Eastern Virginia Medical School
United States Naval Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUs Health Works, 5810 El Camino Real Ste A, Carlsbad, CA
Dr. Laurie J Pierce is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carlsbad, CA.