Dr. Laurie B Reeder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurie B Reeder?

I'm glad I saw Dr. Reeder. I don't know that I would have been as comfortable with someone else. She knows her stuff and shes spot on. I feel as though she has given me a second chance at life.

Second Chance

The first visit with her she took so much time with me to explain everything from a to z..then she set up tests for me to have ...the tests results were not so good to where Dr Reeder had to give me the OPTION....she explained every detail to me which later on while going thru all of it she was dead on...From the very beginning I trusted her with my life and I am here on this earth for a bit longer because I did trust her...She was with me all the way and she will be with me forever..I totally respect her abilities and I think God has given her this gift......

Best lung surgeon I ever had- I had more than one. Very professional, kind, and she explains things a lot. Easy to talk to- very approachable for a professional. Unlike another doctor I had, she does all the work herself- isn't too important that she had to relegate it to a PA. Highly recommended.