- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laurie L Robbins has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Laurie L Robbins has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Laurie L Robbins Accepts the Following Insurance
- 574 Church St NE Marietta , GA : (770) 427-0285
More about Dr. Laurie L Robbins
Dr. Robbins graduated from the Mercer University School of Medicine in 1991. Dr. Robbins works in Marietta, GA and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Robbins is affiliated with Wellstar Kennestone Regional Medical Center.