Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laurie Seaver
Dr. Laurie Seaver, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with other offices in Honolulu, HI and Honolulu, HI (and 2 other locations). She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Genetics. Dr. Seaver is affiliated with Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children, Pali Momi Medical Center and Queens Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Laurie Seaver has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Laurie Seaver is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.