Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laurie Solomon has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Laurie Solomon has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Laurie Solomon has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Laurie Solomon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
I know woman post menopausal who love her because she’s knowledgeable and relatable. High risk multiples mothers (triplets) who loved her and were saddened when she sent them to a different practice because she thought it was safer for patient and babies. Young women with their first gynecologist visit thought she was well versed and easy to talk to about birth control. Dr. Solomon is the real deal whether you’re 17 or 70!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Laurie Solomon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLaurie Solomon Md, 222 Route 59 Ste 204, Suffern, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Laurie Solomon in this video.
Dr. Laurie Solomon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suffern, NY.