Dr. Laurie Solomon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurie Solomon?

What a physician used to be

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

I know woman post menopausal who love her because she’s knowledgeable and relatable. High risk multiples mothers (triplets) who loved her and were saddened when she sent them to a different practice because she thought it was safer for patient and babies. Young women with their first gynecologist visit thought she was well versed and easy to talk to about birth control. Dr. Solomon is the real deal whether you’re 17 or 70!

Posted on October 7th, 2015

if you are looking for a doctor who is smart, able and caring, then this is your doctor.

Posted on May 7th, 2013

Dr Laurie Solomon is a very caring and good Dr will give the patient respect and listen to all her concerns.

LOVE!!!

Posted on September 13th, 2012

I TRUST THIS DR WITH EVERYTHING!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I FIND EXCUSES TO SEE HER!!! WORTH THE WAIT

Find Another Surgeon

Posted on December 6th, 2010

Not only did Dr. Solomon botch my surgery, she denied doing and when I needed another operation to repair the damage, she responded with a shrug.

Suffern Deb

Posted on September 29th, 2010

Laurie is really great. So great she is in high demand. I have to make annual check up appointments 4 months ahead of time (or more). But when I come in, the office is well run and she is such a winner that I put up with it.

if you are high risk stay away!

Posted on August 11th, 2010

She failed to show up to 3 deliveries and sent a nurse instead.Layed Back!Not recommended if you are having multipales.

Posted on May 14th, 2010

The best doctor I've ever had.... I wish I could still keep her as my doctor, however, she moved so far! I hope to find one just as good as she is!

Love

Posted on February 22nd, 2009

I love her. I love her. I love her. ughhhhhhhhhhhh love..

Posted on February 4th, 2009

After weeks of bleeding in early pregnancy and not taking the time to even meet me face to face in the office during my visits, the DR. refused to take my call on a weekend when I really needed her most. I ended up with a miscarriage. The next day I made an appointment and was forced to wait over an hour in the lobby with extreme cramping and bleeding, and then close to a half hour in an upright chair in an exam room. Appointments for sonograms were difficult to acquire, and general gyn appointments were nearly impossible to get -- even with the nurse (who was great). I cannot recommend a Dr. who has no consideration for her patients' time and comfort.

Patient Displeased

Posted on September 1st, 2008

It is clear that Dr. Solomon prefers to tend to women having children, than cares about those who need ways to prevent it. The time she spent with me over a year in preparation for a procedure was next to none using her nurses instead, and, the day of the procedure she had a patient in labor, and so I was not cared for in a way that gave me any confidence, after all was said and done. I chose Dr. Solomon for her credentials but I will no longer sacrifice a healthy relationship for such.

Posted on November 30th, 2017