Dr. Laurie M Whitaker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurie M Whitaker?

Dr. Whitaker is an amazing dr

Dr. Whitaker is a very special doctor! Anybody would be luck to have her as your doctor!! She is very easy to talk to and always makes you feel so special even though you might not be feeling your best! From experience on having my first child early she was always calming and reassuring that everything will be okay! Their was never once in my pregnacy that I was every worried about my baby or myself!! I think about her everyday when I look at my child and always thank her everyday for taking such great care of my son and I!! So, I would recommend Dr. Whitaker to everybody she is a very special doctor!! :)

Dr Laurie Whitaker is the best....she takes time to talk to me and never seems in a hurry when I know she has to be with all the patients I see in the waiting room, but she never seems rushed. I would recommend her to any of my friends.

Dr. Whitaker is possibly the nicest, most caring doctor I've ever had the privilege of meeting. She's not cold or impatient like most doctors I've had experience with. It's like talking to one of your best girl friends every time I went in. I would suggest her to any of my friends.

Dr. Laurie M Whitaker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.