Dr. Lauze Volk Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Lauze Volk?

Parent

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

Dr. Volk never introduced herself as my daughters Dr. I never saw her. Due to some medication I had to take during pregnancy for high blood pressure it put my baby at risk for low blood sugar. I choose to breastfeed and made my choose known. After a low glucose reading a nurse just came into my room with formula. She insisted that I give it to my baby. After refusing to give the formula I asking to see the lactation nurse. She said that wouldn't happen and she would have to "REPORT" me to the Dr. About 5 minutes later I received a call in my room (not a visit) called me by the wrong name and yelled at me. After demanding to see the Lactation nurse I was able to pump enough milk to supplement and follow through with my wishes. I would not recommend this Dr to anyone!!!!!!!!!

Posted on October 6th, 2016