Dr. Lavinia Chong Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Lavinia Chong?

Interior Designer

Posted on May 5th, 2016

I did have to wait an hour before I saw Dr. Chong. Her staff was apologetic and they gave me some lovely products for the wait. My consultation was helpful and informative. I enjoyed Dr. Chong very much. She was extremely knowledgeable.

Caring doctor and staff

Posted on November 17th, 2015

I saw Dr Chong for a consultation for explant surgery. I chose her because of the excellent reviews I have read and I wasn't disappointed. Everyone was very polite And dr Chong was very thorough. I didn't feel rushed. I have been to one other explant consult and felt bad afterwards like I needed tons of reconstruction to look normal after implant removal, I was also pressure for more implants. not with Dr Chong I felt like she understood my wants and needs and not once did she make me feel bad. Actually I felt great and like I can trust her. Awesome caring and professional. I will be using and recommending Dr Chong.

Great experience

Posted on October 10th, 2015

Dr. Lavinia is truly gifted and talented as a surgeon. She's also very humble and has great bedside manner pre and post surgery. She offers much more than just surgery. She has industry expertise and knows what's best for different situations. Her staff is also fun and knowlegable. I would definitely recommend anyone to Dr. Chong's practice

Posted on September 26th, 2015

She really took time to discuss my needs and wanted to get to know me during consultation.

Posted on July 1st, 2015

I'm overjoyed with the results of the implant removal and breastlift Dr Chong performed. The level of care and attention I received was beyond my expectations. She and her staff are always available for questions or concerns with a quick and understanding response. I felt I was in the best of hands throughout the healing process. I highly recommend Dr Chong.

Knowledgeable, Professional, Current

Posted on June 18th, 2015

One of the many things I can say about Dr. Chong is that she knows her business. I can count on her to answer my questions and help me choose procedures that will give me the result I want. I have been a patient of Dr. Chong for almost 15 years, and I know her to be honest and kind. An outstanding Doctor. I consider myself fortunate to be a patient .

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

Dr. Chong's bedside manner is on point. She does amazing work and is accessible to her patients. I'm doing a second surgery with her and wouldn't consider any other doctor. She is the best!

Enhancement and Encouragement

Posted on April 8th, 2015

Dr. Chong and her staff were professional, have great bed-side manner, perform excellent surgery and after care, courteous to family members, provided clear objectives, and well exceeded my expectations. Thank you Dr. Chong and the entire staff!

Fantastic doctor

Posted on March 9th, 2015

Dr. Chong is probably one of the best plastic surgeons in practice today!

Skin Graft

Posted on September 13th, 2012

Breast Reduction

Posted on March 17th, 2012

Amazing surgeon! She performed my breast reduction in 2004, and it was a positive experience. From initial consultation to post-op follow ups, Dr. Chong gave me her time and expertise.......this is by far the best thing I've ever done for myself! It was life changing. I have recommended Dr. Chong to others, and I will continue to do so.

I love Dr. Chong

Posted on September 13th, 2008

I have the most wonderful results from my surgery with Dr. Chong. Absolutely perfect! I couldn't be happier and strongly recommend her to anyone looking for cosmetic surgery.