4.7

Best midwife

Jennifer Garcia delivered my son, I would trust her any day, she is truly a sunshine 🌞

Awesome place

Jennifer garcia will make you feel at home, she honestly cares.

Great Gyn

Great Gyn office, jennifer Garcia was very thorough and made me feel welcomed, would definitely recommend!

Went in for my son’s circumcision

I was very frightened and worried about the whole procedure. I was sad/upset/distraught when the MA told me I couldn’t go in while my son was having the procedure done and I couldn’t even walk in with him to wait for the doctor to come in. The staff were so nice because I was having trouble handing my son to them, I was crying and couldn’t do it. They let me walk him in and stay while waiting for the doctor and let me help set him up. When doctor Anghel came in, he saw I was sad and reassured me that everything would be okay and offered to let me stay in for the procedure. I decided to wait outside. He called me in right when it was done and went over everything thoroughly and really was kind about the whole thing. Made the experience a lot better than I expected it to be. My son is healing up beautifully.

Miss Dee

The doctors are A+, great bedside manners. But nurse Dee, this lady is special to me. After my miscarriage, ms dee took the time to pray for me. Not only she showed empathy but her compassion, and drive to help me through my situation was like no other. I will recommend First Class on🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Dr. Miguel Rodriguez

He is the best, friendly, he always listens and explain the procedures or if I have a question!! Recommended 100%!!

Dr Miguel Midwife

Me encanta el servicio de la clínica pero especialmente la atención que tiene el doctor Miguel Sabe lo que está haciendo tremendo DR se lo recomiendo 100% me encanta porque sabe escuchar y sabe explicar, Cuando vayan a la consulta pidan por él porque de verdad no se van arrepentir👍😊

Dr. Miguel is the best and friendly doctor I have met. He is family oriented and a excellent professional

Dr. Miguel he is very professional.

Dekisha Dee

I'm a first time mom, my hormones are out of balance. No matter the mood I'm in ms dee finds a way to make me smile. Even when its the 3 hour glucose test... She's the greatest!

Fresh Lab

I was there today and the lab doesn't smell like blood and urine. I can tell these ladies work hard in making the lab smell FRESH! Ms Dee told me her secret..lol She's amazing, very friendly.

Dr. Miguel Rodriguez

Met Dr. Rodriguez today, this was my second visit. Very caring and genuine doctor. Thank you for that.. I recommend this place, very clean and ladies are always smiling...

Dr. Laviniu I Anghel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Miramar, FL.