Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawandy F Bolis MD
Dr. Lawandy F Bolis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spring Hill, FL, with other offices in New Port Richey, FL and Brooksville, FL (and 1 other location). His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawandy F Bolis has 4 locations
6600 Madison St
New Port Richey, FL 34652
Dr. Lawandy F Bolis has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lawandy F Bolis has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Lawandy F Bolis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Bolis is a horrible uncaring Dr. I Had to reschedule an appt. and when I went to the office for my rescheduled appt. he would not see me. I had just got out of the hospital. He should not be practicing medicine.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lawandy F Bolis - Posted on January 30th, 2017
Worst doctor I've seen
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lawandy F Bolis - Posted on September 3rd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lawandy F Bolis - Posted on September 4th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lawandy F Bolis - Posted on August 7th, 2014
My mom had Dr. Bolis recently when she was in the hospital. Since he was not forthcoming with simple questions regarding my mothers care-he was removed from treating her. His bedside manners and lack of communication skills are very poor for a doctor. The question that he got defensive about was IV infiltration. I'm not sure which is worse the fact that he refused to explain it, Or maybe this doctor just doesn't know what iv infiltration is?
Avoid this Dr.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lawandy F Bolis - Posted on October 16th, 2012
Dr. Lawandy F Bolis Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lawandy F Bolis, MD - Family Medicine in Spring Hill, FL, in this video.
Dr. Lawandy F Bolis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spring Hill, FL.