Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lawrence A Lewis has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Deviated Septum
- Smell Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Swallowing Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Hearing Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Thanks to DR. LAWRENCE LEWIS misdiagnosis, I am deaf in my left ear. I suffered for over 6 years with an acoustic neuroma and had surgery to remove the then large tumor. If you check his records you will see that the NYSDOH determined he comitted an act of misconduct. Unfortunately for me I could not sue as the statue of limitations had expired. However another patient was successful. This is all a matter of record! AVOID THIS DOCTOR AND IF YOU HAVE BEEN A PATIENT GO IMMEDIATELY TO ANOTHER FOR A COMPLETE REEVALUATION!!!
Dr. Lewis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1969
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Lawrence A Lewis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLawrence A Lewis, 344 E Main St Ste 4, Mount Kisco, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lawrence A Lewis in this video.
Dr. Lawrence A Lewis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Kisco, NY.