Dr. Lawrence M Alexander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence M Alexander?

Husbands back surgery

Mu husband had back surgery with Dr. Alexander and we were very pleased. We are not from Florida so he had to finish his physical therapy in Wisconsin. The therapists there ask him where he had his surgery and if he every needed surgery again go back there. They said they have never seen a patient with as much flexibility as Bob had for this particular back surgery. Excellent surgeon and I highly recommend him. It was his lower back.

Honest review

I highly recommend

Dr. Lawrence Alexander Spinal Surgery

This doctor got me walking again. Not once but twice when others stated it was not possible. This doctor fights for his patient's rights and care. As a former ER nurse, I know what I'm talking about. I only recommend him to all my patients and friends.

Excellent! !

I had spine and knee surgery with Doctor Alexander and I'm very happy with the experience, he made me feel so confident, so secure, everything went perfect, he has such a great energy and he's an amazing surgeon. Do not hesitate on choosing him as your doctor, you won't regret it. I highly recommend him. The best!

excellent Doctor, Highly recommend

Very happy patient

The doctor's first concern was my input, It showed me he honestly cares for me!

My Mother's Surgery

Dr. Alexander is a kind doctor who sits to listen to your concerns. He is not rushed or rushing you out. He gives you options and is not pushy. He gives you his opinion and leaves the rest up to you. I recommend Dr. Alexander to who ever has any issues with their back, even for a simple consultation

Great Spine surgeon

My father had spine surgery with Dr. Alexander about 6 months ago. We couldn't be happier with him or the outcome of the surgery. My father is pain free and back to his old self again. Dr Alexander was professional, courteous, and answered our questions. Our follow up visits have also been outstanding. I would recommend him to anyone.