Dr. Lawrence B Babat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence B Babat?

Cervical Spine Surgery

Doctor Babat was very focused and committed to providing me with the best possible care. He surrounded himself with a support team that was highly qualified and dedicated to every aspect of my needs. It has been three weeks since my surgery and the improvement has made a dramatic change in my quality of life.

Rude PA

I waited 3 weeks to see Dr Babat, the day of office visit the Physician Assistant came in. I asked why I'm not seeing Dr. Babat because no one told me I would be seeing the PA. He was rude and acted mad because I asked that question. I finally saw Dr. Babat for about 3 Minutes. Was disappointed but will see how it goes after my MRI.

Out of town

Traveling from Out of town to see Dr. can be very challenging. Scheduling was very accommodating with my travel arrangements. Casey, RN, always followed up when receiving MRI films/faxes from Neurosurgeon, etc. Dr. Babat was very professional & made me feel at ease w/ 101 questions. Dr. Babat came highly recommended for correcting my Spinal Instrumentation Fusion.

Highly recommended

I've had years of pain. I've had 12 (yes, 12) spine surgeries. I was unable to stand up straight. Dr. B fixed me. No one else ever made a difference. He doesn't sugar coat things, he tells it like it is.

Thank You for giving me my/a life back!

I tried getting help for an extremely long time from many doctors. I was in such bad shape I was bed ridden and if I had to go to a doctor I took the chance of part of my body shutting down to protect itself as I walk, if you call it walked, with a walker. Now I can run! He basically saved my life and his the ONLY doctor I will allow to even look at my back because he's the only one I trust and believe. I never got a chance to Thank Your team for giving me my/a life back. My Primary is scheduling an appointment with him because I need help again .... they didn't even have to ask who would I be willing to see.

Very thorough with explaining my diagnosis and treatment this was a second opinion and I was so much happier with the visit. I appreciate my friend that told me about Dr Babat

Couldnot have gone better!

I was seen promptly, every staff member was friendly and courteous. Dr. Babat was understanding of my concerns could not have been reassuring. The follow up went as did the surgery, without a hitch. I'm only sorry that he doesn't do knee replacements.

God Bless

My wife had 5 previous back operations when we lived in NY. She was only getting worse. She was in constant pain, and could barely stand up. Dr. B figured out what the problem was, and he fixed her back. It was a big operation, but it was easier on her than any of the smaller ones before. Dr. B kept us updated all during the operation. The nurses were great, and everyone really seemed to care. Best of all, I got my wife back. She is so much better than she was for years.

Dr. Babat is an excellent physician/surgeon. I highly recommend him with NO hesitation.

Took care of me when no else would.

Dr. Babat has performed 2 back & 2 neck surgeries on me. I would recommend him to anyone. He is the greatest Dr. ever!!! His bedside manner can't be beat!!! He is courteous, kind and very caring.

I am so happy to have/had Dr. Babat as my surgeon. He has given me a quality of life that I haven't had for a very long time. He and his staff are excellent, and I would certainly recommend him to anyone that may be suffering with any back pain condition(s). I can't thank you enough Dr. Babat, you are the best! He is very kind, caring

Dr. Lawrence B Babat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.