Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Lawrence F Barfield
Dr. Lawrence F Barfield, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Boulder, CO. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Barfield is affiliated with Littleton Adventist Hospital, Brighton Community Emergency Physicians and Avista Adventist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence F Barfield has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Lawrence F Barfield has the following 14 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Lawrence F Barfield is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 5
Dr. Barfield was professional and timely. During my visit, he spent a great deal of time with me. He was thorough, and answered all questions. The "flow" of the office was outstanding, with low wait times for all patients. He even went as far as to get another Dr. to give an opinion on a questionable mole to make extra sure. I was highly impressed as a healthcare professional myself.... Would return and recommend.
Dr. Barfield is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLAWRENCE FRED BARFIELD DO, 2126 Kalmia Cir, Boulder, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lawrence F Barfield, DO - Dermatology in Boulder, CO, in this video.
Dr. Lawrence F Barfield is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boulder, CO.