Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence S Barnett
Dr. Lawrence S Barnett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA, with another office in Fountain Valley, CA. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Barnett is affiliated with Chapman Global Medical Center, Uc Irvine Medical Center and Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence S Barnett has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Lawrence S Barnett has the following 14 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Lawrence S Barnett has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lawrence S Barnett is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I asked for a second review on my Greater Trochanteric Bursitis and my medical group sent me to the same Ortho group. This Dr. came in said what do you need, advised why there, and said well not much I can do for you. I am looking for a Dr. that might be able to give me some hope. Rudest man I have ever met.
Dr. Barnett, while an expert in his field, did not treat my father with the care that I expected. He did not do a thorough enough of a physical evaluation and two weeks later, one xray, two MRI's and two office visits was unable to diagnose and treat my dad and provide a diagnosis so that treatment could begin. He interrupts and his staff is rude. His office assistants pose as 'nurses' despite the fact that they have no formal background in nursing, just 'a lot of experience' as one assistant put it.
This patient requested an anterior approach to accomplish a hip replacement. Several hours were spent researching the abovementioned procedure which exhibits many positive results with respect to reduction of rehab time as a result of minimal muscular invasion during surgery and maintaining precise leg measurement therefore an expected return to normal activities could be realized. All of the above were taken from an article by Dr. Joel Matta, an excellent surgeon who perfected this method of hip replacement. Well, Dr. Lawrence Barnett in this patient's opinion (speaking from the perspective of one who has had nothing but negative results from Dr. B's surgical skills or lack of.)does not navigate any where near the skill level of Dr. Matta. Bottom line to those who read this review. This patinet still suffers from pain similar to degenerative arthritis prior to surgery. a 1 1/2 dimensional difference in the targeted hip, severe atrophy resulting from scar tissue leaving the affected abductor muscle stiff caused by lack of blood supply. Currently under another physicians care to correct the damaged tissue. Stay away from this surgeon, definitely not recommended.
Dr. Barnett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
56 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1962
Moffitt Hospital University Of Ca
Dr. Lawrence S Barnett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lawrence S Barnett in this video.
Dr. Lawrence S Barnett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.