Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Bassett
Dr. Lawrence Bassett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Surgical Oncology. Dr. Bassett is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica, Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Bassett has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
Dr. Lawrence Bassett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.