Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lawrence G Blasik Jr has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Showing 5 of 11
When I called Dr. Blasik's office I was nervous and concerned because a spot on my skin had changed and I have a history of skin cancers in my family. The staff member asked all the right questions and immediately put me at ease by giving me an appointment the next day. When I arrived I discovered the office was actually closed each day from 1-2, but she said Dr. Blasik wants to see every possible skin cancer patient ASAP. Even though my appointment encroached upon his only break in the day, he in no way made me feel rushed. He even answered my many questions re: anti-aging treatments. Although my concerned spot was to hold no worries, I did return to see his PA, Rachel, for a Fraxel Laser treatment and she was as delightful and caring as the rest of the staff. I am AMAZED after one treatment. The Fraxel at Dr. Blasik's office is one of the latest versions and I did not have to put all of that blue dye on my treatment areas. I had my face, neck and chest done and my skin is amazing. I am most impresses with the texture of my neck, but my face has a even tone and gone are the fine lines around my eyes.My self- proclaimed "country club chest" is almost spot free. I have 3 more treatments to go and I can't wait. To think I was actually considering a mini face lift. After the treatment I was left with a sunburned look that disappeard by the next morning. There is no wound care and it is far less expensive than plastic surgery. I was so excited to confirm in my research that these effects are not superficial, they last up to 5 years. Next treatment we tackel the deeper wrinkels and a scar on my leg and I can't wait!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
46 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
Dr. Lawrence G Blasik Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Volusia HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBlue Ocean Dermatology, 3951 S Nova Rd Ste 3, Port Orange, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lawrence G Blasik Jr in this video.
Dr. Lawrence G Blasik Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Orange, FL.