Dr. Lawrence G Blasik Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence G Blasik Jr?

All this doctor cares about is selling products and laser treatments to you. I have no interest in that. I had an itchy rash and he barely looked at it.

Cancer Free and Better Than Ever

When I called Dr. Blasik's office I was nervous and concerned because a spot on my skin had changed and I have a history of skin cancers in my family. The staff member asked all the right questions and immediately put me at ease by giving me an appointment the next day. When I arrived I discovered the office was actually closed each day from 1-2, but she said Dr. Blasik wants to see every possible skin cancer patient ASAP. Even though my appointment encroached upon his only break in the day, he in no way made me feel rushed. He even answered my many questions re: anti-aging treatments. Although my concerned spot was to hold no worries, I did return to see his PA, Rachel, for a Fraxel Laser treatment and she was as delightful and caring as the rest of the staff. I am AMAZED after one treatment. The Fraxel at Dr. Blasik's office is one of the latest versions and I did not have to put all of that blue dye on my treatment areas. I had my face, neck and chest done and my skin is amazing. I am most impresses with the texture of my neck, but my face has a even tone and gone are the fine lines around my eyes.My self- proclaimed "country club chest" is almost spot free. I have 3 more treatments to go and I can't wait. To think I was actually considering a mini face lift. After the treatment I was left with a sunburned look that disappeard by the next morning. There is no wound care and it is far less expensive than plastic surgery. I was so excited to confirm in my research that these effects are not superficial, they last up to 5 years. Next treatment we tackel the deeper wrinkels and a scar on my leg and I can't wait!!

he's awesome!!!!!the best staff ever!!!

Excellent Service

Dr. Blasik is very punctual and provides excellent care and service. His staff is great and are always friendly and helpful. He does not over-medicate, but does what it takes to solve the medical issues at hand. Very pleased with him and his staff.

Dr. Lawrence G Blasik Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Orange, FL.