Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Lawrence B Bone
Lawrence B Bone is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Lawrence B Bone has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Lawrence B Bone has the following 9 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Femoral Fractures
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Open Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Fracture Fixation
- Multiple Trauma
Lawrence B Bone is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Lawrence B Bone
UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine's Commitment to Excellence: We will improve lives through compassionate care for those with musculoskeletal conditions; innovative research to discover, develop and deliver treatment; and collaborative education of the community and the orthopaedic physicians of tomorrow. We will treat everyone with integrity, kindness, respect and confidentiality. Every member of our organization shares this commitment.
Locations & DirectionsErie County Medical Center, 462 Grider St, Buffalo, NY
Take a minute to learn about Lawrence B Bone - Orthopaedic Surgery in Buffalo, NY, in this video.
Lawrence B Bone is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.