Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Lawrence Bone
Dr. Lawrence Bone, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Bone is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center, Erie County Medical Center and Women and Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Bone has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Lawrence Bone has the following 10 expertise
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Multiple Trauma
- Open Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Lawrence Bone has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lawrence Bone is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Bone is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Buffalo General Medical Center
Erie County Medical Center
Women and Children's Hospital
Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital
40 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsErie County Medical Center, 462 Grider St, Buffalo, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lawrence Bone, MD - Orthopedic Surgery in Buffalo, NY, in this video.
Dr. Lawrence Bone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.