Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence D Broder
Dr. Lawrence D Broder, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cedar Park, TX, with another office in Round Rock, TX. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Broder is affiliated with University Medical Center Brackenridge and Seton Shoal Creek Hospital. Dr. Broder has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence D Broder has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I've been going to Beleza for years but it has really gone downhill. I had 2 microderms and neither one did a thing. It felt like they scrubbed my face and that's it. Very Strange. The equipment is very old here too. I will not pay for sub-par treatments anymore. I can only imagine what getting surgery there must be like. Scary!!
Dr Broder was funny, caring and professional. He is very busy and sometimes this can come off as him being aloof.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Broder is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
St Louis University
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Lawrence D Broder accepts the following insurance providers.
- FirstCare PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lawrence D Broder in this video.
Dr. Lawrence D Broder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Park, TX.