Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lawrence D Brouwer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lawrence D Brouwer has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Lawrence D Brouwer has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lawrence D Brouwer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Patients with dementia suffered horrible, 100 % unneccessary exaggerated symptoms, for months on end with no relief because this doctor refused to listen to care staff, nurses, and family members. He spent little to no time with the patients themselves, and threatened family members with dropping the patient's care when they--in exasperation, demanded their parent be taken off the drugs.
I have attempted to give this physician the benefit of the doubt for several years, despite various unprofessional and frustrating episodes. It is nearly impossible to get a phone call returned through this office. After an appointment, when a referral or prescription is needed, it is often not completed and will require several follow up phone calls. I have had the Dr. miss several appointments and not notify me until a few hours before the appointment time, or even until I was in the waiting room. Dr. Brouwer is very disarming and seemingly friendly, but passive aggressive. He is not proactive in treating chronic conditions and it reticent to refer patients to a specialist. Neither he, nor his staff wash their hands when leaving or entering a room, nor have I ever seen them use hand sanitizer.. I have come to the office with pages of peer reviewed evidence on some topics, hoping that he would listen to my concerns, but if he has an opinion, he does not want to sway from it. I would not recommend him to someone looking for a general practitioner.
They don't follow up on your calls and will never let me talk to a doctor. Are these Doctors Gods?????????? To heck with anyone who doesn't want to talk to me!!!!!!!! or even call me Back!!!!!!!!!!! What did I do to Them ???? I Paid them and Had Good Insurance as Well!!! I have other Issues as well.
25 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Lawrence D Brouwer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsRavalli Family Medical, 411 W Main St, Hamilton, MT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lawrence D Brouwer in this video.
Dr. Lawrence D Brouwer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hamilton, MT.