Dr. Lawrence Brouwer Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Brouwer?

Geriatric Memory Care Staff

Posted on November 15th, 2016

Patients with dementia suffered horrible, 100 % unneccessary exaggerated symptoms, for months on end with no relief because this doctor refused to listen to care staff, nurses, and family members. He spent little to no time with the patients themselves, and threatened family members with dropping the patient's care when they--in exasperation, demanded their parent be taken off the drugs.

Horribly Frustrating

Posted on December 2nd, 2014

I have attempted to give this physician the benefit of the doubt for several years, despite various unprofessional and frustrating episodes. It is nearly impossible to get a phone call returned through this office. After an appointment, when a referral or prescription is needed, it is often not completed and will require several follow up phone calls. I have had the Dr. miss several appointments and not notify me until a few hours before the appointment time, or even until I was in the waiting room. Dr. Brouwer is very disarming and seemingly friendly, but passive aggressive. He is not proactive in treating chronic conditions and it reticent to refer patients to a specialist. Neither he, nor his staff wash their hands when leaving or entering a room, nor have I ever seen them use hand sanitizer.. I have come to the office with pages of peer reviewed evidence on some topics, hoping that he would listen to my concerns, but if he has an opinion, he does not want to sway from it. I would not recommend him to someone looking for a general practitioner.

Bad Choices

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

They don't follow up on your calls and will never let me talk to a doctor. Are these Doctors Gods?????????? To heck with anyone who doesn't want to talk to me!!!!!!!! or even call me Back!!!!!!!!!!! What did I do to Them ???? I Paid them and Had Good Insurance as Well!!! I have other Issues as well.

TO BUSY TO CARE

Posted on August 1st, 2012

Absolutely no follow-up or return calls on tests...

Posted on August 29th, 2017