Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence J Bruguera
Dr. Lawrence J Bruguera, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Clara, CA, with another office in Santa Clara, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Bruguera is affiliated with Seton Medical Center and Mills-Peninsula Medical Center. Dr. Bruguera has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence J Bruguera has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lawrence J Bruguera has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Lawrence J Bruguera has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lawrence J Bruguera is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I saw Bruguera at Kaiser. He was more interested & spent more time asking me questions about my sex life and sexual history than about my family history or high blood pressure. I was so upset by the graphic nature of his questions that I called a friend after wards to calm down - the frequency, type of sex & multiple number of partners even though I have been in 20+ year relationship & even suggested that my partner must be "getting it somewhere else if he wasn't getting it from me". I have never been more uncomfortable or offended by a doctor in my entire life. When I called Patient Services to request a change in doctors I was encouraged to file a formal complaint against after informing them of his line questions - which i never did & simply just changed doctors. Choose who you want, but I wouldn't take my dying cat to this man.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Bruguera is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lawrence J Bruguera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Clara, CA.