Dr. Lawrence J Budner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence J Budner?

The Best!

Dr. Budner succeeded in esatblishing a strong early rapport with my strong willed and intelligent ADHD eleven year old grandson, some thing other doctors and therapyst were unable accomplish over a period of years. Our entire family is benefiting from his effforts. He is always there for us when we need him.

Very experienced...positive attitude and willingness to explain to not only our daughter who is his patient, but meet with any family members to ensure an understanding of mental illness. Always returns my phone calls and makes himself available at all times, if needed.

Excellent, caring, professional doctor.

Wants that Paycheck

I was a patient of his for years. Looking back, I am floored that he did not have charges raised against my father and brother for abuse. I believe since my father was one of the hands that fed him he did not want his money in jail. Will never forgive him. He is a disgusting excuse of a doctor.

Un profesional and unethical

Does not do what is best for the patient. Let's family control treatment plan and rights letters based on keeping a parent happy. Makes diagnoses based on limited observations. I will very likely bring charges against him before the state board. Needs to put the patients well being first.

Had our son seen by Dr. Budner. He was excellent

My daughter has been Dr. Budner's patient for 13 years.

My daughter is now an adult, but Dr. B agreed to continue to see her for medication management as he has been treating her since elementary school. As a mother, I couldn't trust a physician more. Most importantly, my daughter feels the same. Dr. B is warm and engaging, and always professional. His insight and feedback has been invaluable.

Dr. Lawrence J Budner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Ana, CA.