Dr. Lawrence Butler Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Butler?

Best in the Burgh!!!

Posted on January 11th, 2017

Very personable with concerns of the children and family .My children have health issue's and he makes sure he can spend the time they need for each of them. Our family LOVE'S the Practice

Best Pediatrician Ever

Posted on July 31st, 2013

Dr. Lawrence Butler is the best pediatrician ever. He's bedside manner is impeccable, he straight forward and very detailed with his examination of his patients. From our first meeting, 18 years ago, up until this very day I feel very blessed that I choose him to be my son's doctor. Since an early age, my son has felt comfortable with him and even now at the age of 18, my son has chosen to continue to have Dr. Butler as his doctor. My son stated that he feel at ease with his doctor and believes that he can discuss any health concern that may arise with his doctor. He said that he doesn't want to change doctors at this time in his life. Both my son and myself have grown to admirer, respect and hold him Dr. Butler in very high regard. And honestly believe he feels the same about most, if not all of his patients and their parents.

Excellent Physician!

Posted on October 25th, 2012

Dr. Butler has been the pediatrician of my children for the past 17 years. I would recommend his practice because he is an excellent physician who truly cares about his patients. He spends a great amount of time with you and your child even though his practice has grown. He is knowledgeable, kind, and professional. His staff is awesome too! You can also get an appointment with ease. We love Dr. Butler and Pittsburgh Pediatrics.

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on October 21st, 2011

Great bedside manor.

Posted on October 13th, 2010

My children have been patients of Dr. Butler's since birth. He is extremely caring for both the patients and the parents. Dr. Butler is a doctor that spends the time explaining the diagnosis and treament while at the same time exhibiting a calming factor which is essential for new parents.

Posted on November 9th, 2009

My children have been patients of Dr. Butler for about 10 years.He is an excellent doctor and genuinely loves kids. It's apparent, from the very first time you meet him. My children just love him!

Posted on August 25th, 2017