Dr. Yee M Chai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yee M Chai?

JOANNE IS HORRIBLE. SHE YELLS AND SCREAMS AT HER STAFF INFRONT OF PATIENTS.

Office staff changes quite frequently. Difficulty getting appointment on emergent basis. Rude nursing staff or what appears to be over worked professional staff.

awesome dude!

he's awesome!

Dr. Chai is an excellent physician, however I am not pleased with the staff that is performing ekg. These people are very young with no experience.. I feel that the reason they hire these people is because they are not paying a reasonable salary and no one else with experience will accept this position. I am not comfortable when these people perform an e.k.g. on me therefore i am not continuing my care with Dr. Chai or any of these doctors there. I will follow up with a different physician.

Dr was caring and a excellent cardialgosit but the front staff was rude ,Nasty , no patience for their patients because ot this response i left a great Dr

RUDE receptionist

I called to make an appointment and the receceptionist wouldn't let me finish what I had to say before interrupting me. I finally said I would rather not make an appointment if I had to put up with a person like her when I called.

new patient

First time visit to Dr. Chai - He did not rush through the appointment. I thought he was very professional, but yet friendly.His technician was very nice. Easy to set up tests and follow up appointment. Nice that they do the testing in the office.

Dr. Chai

He is very concerned and understanding. He has a wonderful bedside manner. Definitely knows his stuff. Put your heart in his hands.

He listens, he cares and he is competent!

Dr. Chai takes the time to listen and gives the impression that he really does care. You'll feel comfortable with him and also confident that he and his group will do everything required to address your cardiac issues.I can highly recommend him.

UNFRIENDLY FRONT DESK & MANAGER

Unprofessional front desk, no regard for patients just into themselves. Screwed up my follow up appts and were annoyed with me for pestering them for closer dates. Had to wait another whole month for my follow up appt because of their error. I should have been put in sooner the screw up was on them.Anonymous

Dr. Yee M Chai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Brunswick, NJ.