Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
About Lawrence A Champion
Lawrence A Champion is a Doctor primarily located in Durham, NC. They speak English.
Showing 3 of 3
I saw Dr. Champion when I was hospitalized at Durham Regional Hospital. I received a bill from him months after for the service. First of all, the bill said it was my second notice, but I never received a first. It also said that he had filed a claim to my insurance and that I should receive a check soon, but since this was apparently my second notice, I wanted to get payment out of the way so there was no trouble. I sent in my check and waited. The check wasn't cashed for months and I got not confirmation that it was received. I called at least 20 times and left a message. First of all, his answering machine was an electronic voice, so I wasn't even sure if I had the correct message. Second of all, the first 20 times I called I never received a call back with any confirmation. When he did finally call back I waited and waited for the claim check. Here it is, the end of April, and I have still not received any compensation from the insurance. I called my insurance provider today to find out that a claim was never filed and that I will either need to submit one myself or call Dr. Champion and ask him to submit it for me. Given my previous experience, I don't trust him at all to submit a claim or even return my calls, but I can't submit my own claim because there are no diagnostic codes on my statement from him. I am beyond befuddled by his unprofessionalism. At least have the decency to call your patients back!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2609 N Duke St, Durham, NC
Lawrence A Champion is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.