Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lawrence W Cooke has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Cooke had been my doctor since right after he started practicing medicine. He is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever seen. He blessed my life by his caring ways. I will be forever grateful for finding him and using him as my doctor for the past 20+ yrs. I recently moved to Texas and miss him taking care of my health problems.
31 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1987
Overlook Medical Center
Dr. Lawrence W Cooke accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLawrence Cooke Md, 23521 Paseo De Valencia Ste B2, Laguna Hills, CA
Dr. Lawrence W Cooke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laguna Hills, CA.