Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Cowsill
Dr. Lawrence Cowsill, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Ortonville, MI, with other offices in Pontiac, MI and Pontiac, MI (and 1 other location). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cowsill is affiliated with Crittenton Hospital Medical Center, POH Medical Center and Ingham Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Cowsill has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Cowsill is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
POH Medical Center
Ingham Regional Medical Center
Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Poh Regional Medical Center
POH - Baybrooke
Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital
41 Years Experience
University of Missouri at Kansas City
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lawrence Cowsill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ortonville, MI.