Dr. Lawrence Robinson Jr Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Robinson Jr?

Love my doctors...

Posted on July 6th, 2014

I have been coming to this office for many years... I followed Dr. Nasser (who I miss seeing!) from Dr. Garrison's offices. Dr. Robinson & his staff are always good to us, whether it's getting one of us seen in a pinch, providing information, taking awesome care of us, or just plain putting up with my hippie ways. He TALKS with me, he talks with my kids. He spends that extra few minutes to be a human being and not just rush us through like cattle. And any other Dr. we've seen in his office extends the same courtesy. My best & most recent example of why I continue to love him is when my daughter was experiencing issues with breathing that were almost pointing to some type of asthma, but not quite on the nose. I prefer holistic remedies over all else but will concede to my Dr.'s advice for the well being of my child. He prescribed asthma meds, steroids, etc., and we tried them, but they did not improve her condition. She actually got worse. We went back, I believe three times for this issue and the third time, he walked us straight to a computer and had a video related to what he thought might be going on ready to show us...queued up before we'd even gotten back there! He gave us his opinion of what he suspected was really happening and it wasn't asthma! My poor worry wart was stressing herself out and had developed an anxiety induced condition most common in adults with high stress levels! WE (he AND I....together) discussed this with her and he helped me to explain to her how SHE could control this condition and make it go away. He and I discussed some of my preferred treatment options and he wholeheartedly agreed and gave me his blessing. No more drugs & a better understanding of how my precious girl's mind works! He payed attention to ALL of her, not just her physical issues. Because of his help, we were able to nip this issue in the bud and my daughter was healed of this body & spirit. She hasn't had the issue since. Because of him, MY eyes were sooner opened to the help my little girl actually needed. I will forever be grateful for this man and his staff.

Dr. Robinson saved our son's life

Posted on August 11th, 2010

My husband and I jokingly call Dr. Robinson "Chicken Little Dr." If you are one of his patients, you have to be prepared for the fact that when you go to talk to him about something minor, say a sore throat, it will often cause him to start talking to you about something major, say cancer. It can scare the heck out of you only to find out that everything is okay. He doesn't do it all the time but often enough to deserve the nickname. But, this quality saved our son's life. On two occasions, our son had very rare conditions that most doctors would have brushed off and told us to give him some Tylenol and call them in a few days if it's not better. In both cases, it would have been potentially deadly for our son. Dr. Robinson not only correctly saw what the problem was, he battled the insurance company to get the necessary tests done and made sure we had a private room in the hospital.When our second son was born, he caught something that was very minor but could have caused an extra couple of days in the hospital. Since he caught it, we were released on time. My nurse at the WIP raved about him and how catches things no one else does.Dr. Robinson's office always has same-day appointments for sick patients and they call to follow-up to make sure everything is okay. The receptionist can be icy at times but everyone else in the office is awesome. They remember you after you've been in once or twice. Also, they are on-call 24/7. You don't get an answering service, you talk to either one of the doctors or the PA. I never dealt with the other doctor but I also really like Jenet. You don't have to see the PA, you can always schedule to see Dr. Robinson.He is almost always on time (imagine that, not waiting an hour for a doctor in So Cal) and spends as much time with you as you need. He makes a big effort to make the kids comfortable and likes to laugh and joke with them. He explains things very well and always followed-up with me when he said he would.The office used to be very crowded with patients getting allergy shots but they have opened a separate office and now it's much less crowded.I cannot recommend Dr. Robinson highly enough. How do you repay someone for saving your child's life, not once but twice.

Great Doctor