Dr. Lawrence J Damore II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence J Damore II?

Dr Damore made me feel so at ease before surgery. Thought he did a great job - good follow up - would recommend and use him again.

Beyond Excellent

Both Dr. Damore and his assistant Shelli are the absolute best team out there. I was extremely nervous about my surgery and he was the second surgeon I visited. From the first phone conversation with Shelli right through my post-op visit I have felt like I was being welcomed home. They are warm and friendly and seriously the nicest medical team I have ever met. Dr. Damore is compassionate and extremely kind. He is soft spoken and more than willing to answer every question. He is always on time when I visited his office and he would always take as much time as I needed to feel comfortable with what we were discussing. I was so afraid to have surgery but now that Dr. Damore has removed my Thyroid and eased me through the process I feel brave for future procedures. Lastly, his talent is unbelievable. The scar on my neck is only two weeks old and barely visible. He takes pride in his work and it shows. I highly recommend Dr. Damore and Shelli to anyone looking for a surgeon!

Excellent doctor. Answers all questions, great on follow-up appointmennts. I couldn't ask for a better doctor and his staff is very courteous and personable.

I really appreciate what Dr. Damore has done for me, his thoughts on the problem that I had and how to correct it. He actually corrected a lot of what appeared to not be done correctly on my previous surgery including revision of my existing scarring. I would recommend to anyone.

Dr Damore is great, he is a warm caring doctor.

Great general surgeon. He explains everything I needed to know about my surgical procedure and spent a good amount of time listening and answering questions.

Great doctor

Wonderful caring doctor. He improved the quality of my life greatly.

Wonderful surgeon. Changed my quality of life.

my Hero

I have been a patient of Dr. Damore for well over 10 years. He has been an utmost professional at all times. Compassionate, attentive, concerned, thorough in all areas. He is kind and talks all the time you need to explain issues to you, treatment options, surgical options and follows you through all the aftercare. I would highly recommend him to anyone but most assuredly to breast patients! You won't ever be sorry and he will not mislead you. You have to listen and believe in what he tells you. It may not be what you want to hear but it will ALWAYS be the truth!!!

Excellent Surgeon

If you are looking for a surgeon who is caring and knowledgable, Dr. Damore is an excellent choice. His staff is courteous and understanding of your needs. He is a doctor that follows you from beginning to end.

Very professional,yet compassionate to my illness and situation. Explained things thoroughly and let me have plenty of time to make a decision on my treatment. His surgical skills are exemplary. I am very pleased that I was referred to such a skilled and caring physician.

Dr. Lawrence J Damore II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.