- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lawrence D Dardick has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Lawrence D Dardick has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Sports Medicine
- Family Planning
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Lawrence D Dardick Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Lawrence D Dardick
"I was born near Ebbet's field, the home of the Brooklyn Dodgers. My family moved to southern New England and a few years later the Dodgers left for Los Angeles. As a child, I learned a lot about the ups and downs of life rooting for the NY (football) Giants and New York Yankees. I was fortunate as a college student to be exposed to science teachers who understood that science is a lot more than dry numbers. The most exciting course was "Problems in Inquiry". Mendel was right about genetics, but he probably fudged some of his data. Galileo was persecuted for his views about the solar system. And for anyone who thinks science is divorced from society, consider the ethical issues for nuclear physicists. My medical education was at UCONN (University of Connecticut). I started my Family Medicine Postgraduate training at North Carolina. James Worthy and I moved at the same time from North Carolina to Los Angeles. He joined the Lakers and I finished my training at UCLA. Aside from an interest in general Family Medicine, I have special interests in the genetics of cancer (especially Hereditary Breast Ovarian Cancer Syndrome) and Medical Informatics (the use of database and web applications to improve medical care)."