Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence D Dardick
Dr. Lawrence D Dardick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Monica, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Informatics and Family Medicine. Dr. Dardick is affiliated with Saint John's Health Center and UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica. Dr. Dardick has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence D Dardick has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Informatics
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lawrence D Dardick has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Sports Medicine
- Family Planning
Dr. Lawrence D Dardick has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lawrence D Dardick is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dealing with UCLA is not great. Does not have the feel of an office that cares about an individual--just moving you through the system. They make sure you pay co=pays upfront however..... Dardick is a good guy and very smart--but he seems to be more into the computer technology than he is into treating patients. He is kind, considerate and conservative. He is also forgetful and not invested at all emotionally in a patient. Better than average treatment--good person--decent doctor---generic for the most part.....going through the motions
I've been seeing Dr. Dardick for several years and he's generally been good. Although recently I scheduled an appointment for a preventative care visit. I asked the doctor if my insurance pays 100% for this type of visit and the doctor said yes. A couple weeks after the visit I received 2 bills from Dr. Dardick. One for a doctors visit and 1 bill for blood tests. The doctor explained the doctor visit bill was because I had "additional concerns" and the blood test was an additional test the doctor ordered. This was never communicated to me prior to the service and I never approved the service. I was led to believe my preventative care visit would be free and surprised to see 2 bills. What's even more disappointing is that this behaivor probably happens with many families and they are forced to pay these bills. Doctor Dardick does not communicate clearly enough about additional services being rendered prior to performing the service, especially when the patient thinks the visit is free.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Dardick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Lawrence D Dardick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSanta Monica Bay Physicians, 2001 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 380W, Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Lawrence D Dardick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.